Wednesday, March 3, 2010

BUSY @@

What so busy ?

Working day and night makes me busy..
Even got time also lazy to blog d .
cause its tiring @@
but luckily there is smth to cheer me =)
will forget how tired after finish work.

saw someone blog said SPM result is coming out soon
seems like the feeling of fear comes back again
all will worry how many A they get huh?
those ppl like xk surely scared ...
scared getting too much A's later.lol
but i doubt day before getting result
most of us will eye blink blink till the nex morning.haha

my mum keep say:
now still worry what la,what done its done.
just stay calm and see what i get.
Tho she never gave pressure
but inside heart i giving myself pressure and wondering.
Hmm ... ??

Table was full of dust
i think since the last day of exam
i had nvr touch the table
thick dust there need to clear off ..
college life is coming soon.

duno wad to write d..
hope my bro Kk find her la.
since he so like HER from beginning.
Gambateh !
no one knows miracle or maybe your LOA happens =P

be earlied and wish all my friends score well in exam !
you all should know why i need be earlied it
cause God very busy one okay.
days before result come out sure alot ppl pray like me
but that time will be traffic jam sending msg to God
see how smart am i =)
p.s dun laugh la, i'm serious.lol


A+ for everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment